Subscribe:

Blogger templates

Kajal Agarwal angry on her Topless photo over FHM Magazine Cover Page


Kajal Agarwal the ‘Singham’ actress is angry at the Magazine company who printed her Topless Photo on the Magazine cover page, according to the actress she has never done the Topless photo shoot and the pitcher is photoshopped,

Kajal Agarwal said,

It is a distorted picture. Yes, I shot for the magazine, but not in this way. I used a black tube while shooting and never shot topless. They have photoshopped and changed it,

The magazine has released a distorted version, which is wrong and unethical. I’m not the kind of person who would ever do a topless shoot, My reputation and work stand by me.

They have given wrong statements on my behalf to sensationalise their magazine! My team will take this up with the magazine concerned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment